People always assume i've seen Fahrenheit 9/11 when we get into a discussion about politics or, specifically, the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
I'd like to take this opportunity to tell everyone beforehand ...
I have never seen that movie. I would go crazy (-er) if i ever watched that. To me, that's like watching a JFK documentary.
I have strong political opinions... none of which fall into the categories of "democrat" "republican" or even "independent"
I'm not a member of any flock of sheep. I actually think for myself. A lot of people think they do, but they really don't.
Stop being blinded by shit they throw at you. Stop discussing "The Issues"
The Issues are just a distraction so you won't start asking the correct questions.
The Issues are nothing more than information they are allowing you to have.
Go read a Bible.
Its not a coincidence the Bible refers to you as sheep.
You know who loved organized religion?
JOSEF STALIN
Real Information about Boston and it's Misunderstood Nightlife and Social Scene. Lot's of topical issues.. ones that drive me nuts, probably .... if you have a specific question or topic you want my opinion on... email me at RLYBoston@hotmail.com I'll post it. I don't care... And you can be anonymous if you want... most people are skeerrrd ,.. i know.
No comments:
Post a Comment