Well.. I have weird sleeping patterns to begin with.. I like to binge sleep. lol. I don't know if there are other people out there that do this or not (on purpose) .. But I do. I think sleeping is a waste of time. You can sleep when you're dead.
That's my feelings about it anyway.
If I sleep a lot, like more than I need... I wake up exhausted. So fuck sleep. lol. If I can sleep 2-3 week & get it out of the way I will.
Like this weekend.. My schedule is just flat out retarded. I don't get one break from friday night until monday morning. I have 11 different places I need to be.. And I WILL make them all. As long as I don't get more than 3hrs in between anything (because then i'll fall asleep & never wake up to keep the rest of my schedule).. I should be good.
I don't know how many costume changes to bring.. I'm not sure when, or how many times, i'll be home.. Probably just after therapy in RI at 7am on sunday, before I go to ocean club at noon.
Both venues are closer to my house than anywhere in boston.. I guess I should plan to have people come here I guess..
Well anyways.. I usually go out every night to 6-7 places .. Lol .. But due to my weekend schedule.. F that. I went out sunday.. Stayed in last night (I was in like a coma all day yesterday lol) and i'm gonna stay in until friday night.
I'll be straight, i'm like a squirrel w/his food. Lol. I'm just storing up my sleep.
My only concern is my mood lol. hopefully I wont be grumpy at ocean club.. And sometimes I blow right through grumpy into goofy... I hate that one the most lol. dead sober yet super retarded. Once i pretended i was drinking.. i mean, they wouldn't have believed me if i said i wasn't anyway
My favorite mood I go into is 'Smug" ..Lol. but I think this is a whole other blog .. Completely lol.
i don't have multiple personalities or anything.. i just have one personality.. but it has a bunch of remixes out. ;)
Real Information about Boston and it's Misunderstood Nightlife and Social Scene. Lot's of topical issues.. ones that drive me nuts, probably .... if you have a specific question or topic you want my opinion on... email me at RLYBoston@hotmail.com I'll post it. I don't care... And you can be anonymous if you want... most people are skeerrrd ,.. i know.
No comments:
Post a Comment